Get in Touch
- Understanding Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs) in Canada
- Understanding Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- How To Use Insurance To Provide Your Family With Financial Protection
- First Home Savings Account (FHSA): What You Need to Know
- Permanent versus Term Life Insurance – What are the Differences?
The largest obstacle is transitioning the farm enterprise to the next generation, or getting out of the farm business efficiently. I learned these lessons personally when I wasn’t able to take over my grandfather’s farm in the early nineties, and more recently, when my wife and I just couldn’t pencil out a deal to take over my in-laws’ farm. These events have led me to specialize in helping farmers with their succession plans, whether transitioning the farm to the next generation, or transitioning to retired life after the sale of the farm.